Boys

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend.

I had a wonderful first mothers day!! Porter is such a blessing and I couldn't ask for anything better in my life right now. Everyday is something new with him!! As of today he is crawling, pulling up, letting go and standing there and trying to take steps. He says momma, dada and papa. He has two bottom teeth and his tops ones are almost out. He can clap his hands when he is excited and climb any where and on everything. I have so much to be thankful for and can't wait for all new things to come.


Saturday night my sister and I got the boys canvases and paint. I was so excited about seeing Porter get his hands covered in paint and start making a mess. He had paint everywhere and trying to keep it out of his mouth was hard. We tried making his hand and feet prints but he just rubbed them away. Kasen couldn't decided what he wanted to do with his!! He had every color mixed together. I think they both came out great!! It was a lot of fun and definitely messy.



No comments:

Post a Comment