Boys

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm fallin behind!

I have not been able to post in a while with my internet at home being down and so busy at work. So here are a few pictures to catch you up on Porter. He is growing way to fast!

 Porter Turned 9 Months!!!! 3 months till his first b-day!!


At his cousin Michael's 8th birthday party Porter was able to play in his first bounce house. I think he really liked being inside cause he could crawl and fall everywhere and it never hurt. With this new wanting to walk thing it seems he is always bumping his dead or falling on something. We even took him down the slide! It was so much fun! Having a kid means you get to be a kid and do all the fun stuff again.



Uncle Chris and Daddy took Porter on his first horse ride! I think he liked it and he just sat there looking around.















Last But not least he has learned to climb!!! I think this is the scariest thing he has learned so far.





No comments:

Post a Comment