Boys

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sidewalk Chalk Paint

Saturday we made homemade sidewalk chalk paint and it was so much fun! It was really easy and I already had everything to do it so Kay K, Porter and I started mixing things up. Porter loved it! He painted the concrete then we did his feet so he had to do my feet and hands. He was kind of messy but came right off of everything. We will definitely be doing this more often!

He spent most of Sunday hanging out with his Granny since I was cleaning and Brad was mowing. He loves his granny and being outside with her! They played in the sandbox then he helped her water flowers (which means he got to play in the water). They got to have fun while we worked...something is unfair about this. I guess that's what Grannys are for!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment