Boys

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Weekend!

We had such a great weekend! I know I say that about every weekend but we just have so much fun with this little dude. Saturday we got up and went to the community Easter egg hunt that our Church puts together. There were so many kids and Porter enjoyed playing at the park. That afternoon his Poppa and Aunt Tamara came over and we grilled out and played out side. Porter spent most of his time riding around with Poppa on the four wheeler. Sunday we had Easter at my moms. We ate lunch and Porter hunted eggs with all of his cousins. Brad and I had to carry his bucket he would just pick up the eggs and put them in there. He got the hang of it pretty quick though! Sunday afternoon we went over to Porter's Granny's and decorated Easter cookies. Of course Porter's favorite part was eating the icing! It was a nice weekend and we are so thankful for such a wonderful family.



3 comments:

  1. GREAT photos! I'm new here, but wanted to say hi instead of lurking around. I love the feel of your blog so far- off to read more! Have a fantastic week, sugar!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment and stopping by! I am new to blogging and still trying to figure it all out. There is so much to it! I'm going to head over to your blog and look around. Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete