Boys

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

20 months

Porter was 20 months on April 2nd but I missed the post. Right now he is 27.2 pounds and 35 inches tall. Still talking none stop but he is still hard to understand. We are still watching Cars 2 everyday or twice a day. He will tell you "it went offfff" if his movie ends and he says "Please" and "Thank you". He blows kisses bye and tries putting on his own shoes to go outside. We still spend the majority of our time out there. His newest favorite thing is riding the mower with daddy!!


2 comments:

  1. Adorable picture! Btw, I'm your newest follower. Would love it if you'd stop by my blog and consider following me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following my blog! I am new to blog but I love posting new things about my son. I will head over to your blog and start following you!

      Delete