Boys

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Porter's 2nd Christmas

I know I haven't posted in a while but I decided that I should catch this thing up. We have had so much going on here lately and I posted so much to facebook that I quit using this. My goal this year is to keep this blog up to date.

We had a great Christmas with all of our family! I haven't taken many pictures here lately so sorry everyone isn't in here. I'm going to get better I promise! Porter received tons and tons of fun toys, a tent and sleeping bag. He wasn't all that interested in the unwrapping part but loved playing with all his new stuff. He got a rocking chair that he pushes around my living room so he can sit in it and watch tv. He looks so cute!! He also got a huge train set and out door playground. He has enough to keep him busy till next Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment